I know, I know, it's said everytime I blog that another month has gone by way to fast, but seriously I wish I could keep time at a stand still and keep all my kids at the age they are at!! they are ALL so full of life, energy, and FUN! That being said, here's what Kason is up to lately:
~ Still 1 % for weight, but he's a toughie!
~ 28 inches tall
~ STILL waking up in the night to eat, anywhere between 1-3 am (ok this I'd love to change!)
~ Can pull himself up and stand in his crib, against the couch, etc...
~ Dad taught him how to stick out his tongue and spit really good
~ Eats most baby food really well, except those darn green veggies ( this is where the spitting isn't so fun!)
~ Still wearing size 2 diapers
~ 3-6 month clothes are fitting just right. His 3 month summer clothes are ready to be put away as soon as colder weather hits
~ Has learned to venture around the house, tries to crawl in the pike position on the tile
~ Can crawl up on the tile step by the front door, hasn't tried to go upstairs just yet
~ Drinks about 6 oz, still nursing.....
~ 7 grocery bags full of frozen milk bags out in the big freezer ( GO MOM!!)
~ 2 sharp bottom teeth and probably another on the way - lots of boogers and drooling going on now
~ Very mischievious, likes to unplug mom's pump while she's using it, and not looking, then giggles
~ Loves to takes Tanner's train tracks apart & chew on them after Tanner gets them all set up



No comments:
Post a Comment