Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fun at the park

I love October in St. George! On the way home from work and picking the kids up, I decided we needed a little park time so we stopped at the park down the street from home and enjoyed the weather for an hour.  The kids had a great time, and so did I ( and I'm usually not one of those 'park mom's either) Usually Camrie won't even play and cries if you make her go down the slide, so why even bother when I have a baby in one arm, and Camrie in the other...it's kinda hard to like to go to the park! But before I even realized it, she was going down the slide by herself, and not just the little slide, but the tall twisty one! and then climbing up the rails and loving it.  This time, she cried when it was time to go home!

No comments: