I have to blog this before I forget...it's too classic.
I work with Kristen in Radiology, who's little boy Camden is in Camrie's same daycare class. They've been best little friends for the last year or so, and when one moves up to the next class and leaves the other behind, it's makes for a very sad day.
Yesterday I got a facebook message from Kristen and when she picked up Camden the other day he told her that Camrie kissed him on the lips. He acted all giddy about it, and Camrie was right there and said "well, my dad kisses my mom on the lips" (so i guess that made it alright??). Last night she saw my wedding ring on the counter:
C: "Mom, that's a pretty ring, I want to wear it."
Me: "That's my wedding ring, it is pretty isn't it."
C: "Yes, I want one just like it."
Me: "Well, someday when you get married you can have a pretty ring too."
C: "Did dad give it to you?"
Me: "Yup, he's my very best friend"
C: "So you married you best friend mom?"
Me: "Yes I did."
Today I drop her off in her class and Camden was there playing on the floor. I bent down and told her no kissing the boys....she said ok. So she immediately walks over to Camden and says:
C: " Hey Camden, my mom says that I can marry my best friend and get a pretty ring like hers and you are my best friend!"
Me: totally melting onto the floor.....The look on Camden's face was PRICELESS - the biggest smile I've ever seen! I wish I would've had a picture of it.
I told Ms. Maria she better keep an eye on Camrie and I better watch what I say!!
Sheesh....she's only 3...we've got some crazy interesting years ahead of us!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment