Braxton's big sister Miranda, who lives in Cedar, came and hung out with us for the day at the games. We had lots of fun with her and Braxton was so excited to see her- It took a bit for Tanner and Camrie to warm up to her, but then they stuck to her like glue! I took Kason out to Troy's niece Angela's house during the games, he had a great time, took a long nap, and watched a little baseball with her husband Tyler. A big thanks to them! It was so hot at the games with no shade, or grass so he was better off with Tyler and Angela.
After the games and dinner, we stopped by Grandpa Webb's house for a couple hours to visit and eat popsicles until it was time to go see the Green Show at the Shakespearian Festival. I had heard they were changing it up and so I wanted to go see it. My kids need culture, and I needed one of their famous yummy lemon tarts! We loved the greenshow, it's still wild and crazy fun, but more with a storyline instead of a variety type show. We had a fun fun day, sorry our hardworking dad had to miss it!
| Randi and Braxton |
| Popsicles and fun in Gpa Webb's hammock....wish I had a picture of them trying to get out of it!!! |
| Gpa pulling Camrie on the gardening seat |
| The Green Show |
| They were totally enthralled with the performance! |
| My poor thumb that I slammed in the car door at the games...with the amount blood involved, I was pretty sure I'd find the tip of my finger inside my car.....OUCH! |



No comments:
Post a Comment