I love being a momma! I have 4 awesome kids and a hubby that spoil me rotten. Besides it being my call weekend at the hospital, it was a great weekend. Friday night was the Father and Son's campout and Camrie got to go too since I worked late and was on call. That day at school she told everyone that her dad was going to turn her into a boy for the night when they went camping...pretty cute! they went to Cedar Pocket with the trailer and had a fun time playing in the Virgin river.
Saturday they came home WAY TOO EARLY!! I need a 'do over' weekend where I don't have to work and can enjoy the time to myself!! really I was glad to have them home minus the sand! Sunday we went to Black Bear Diner for dinner and the ER paged me just after we ordered, so we boxed it all up and head to DRMC. Troy and the kids played outside and even got to get in the Life Flight helicopter and take a little look around, everytime we go to the hospital we have to drive past the 'heli-heli-helicopter' as the kids call it and see if it's there. This time one of the pilots just happened to be checking it over when Troy and the kids walked over, they loved it! A big THANKS to the BEST mom ever...MY MOM! I love you and appreciate all you taught me!
 |
| I love my little cuties and their gifts they made me |
 |
| Tanner made me this awesome necklace - and it was a hit at church! the heart is made from his fingerprints! |
 |
| Life Flight...'heli heli helicopter' |
I love you all thanks for all you do for me and reminding me how blessed I am to be a Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment