Finally, I thought it would be fun to post pictures of Camrie as she has grown this past year. I still can't believe she is one!. She is so much fun and has added so much more happiness to our home. I was so excited to find out she was a girl, then freaked out right before she was born, because I didn't know what to do with a girl and I wanted a boy! But of course now, I wouldn't have it any other way. We love you Camrie!!
Here are her 12 month stats:
Weight- 16lbs 4 oz ( 2nd percentile- no worries, just petite)
Length- 28.5 inches
5-20-09. 6lbs 0 oz / 18.5 inches
3 days old
3 weeks- love, love, the pucker lips!
4 months
Camrie loved her swing (so did mom!)
Halloween '09- Peapod
she loves to push the chairs around the kitchen & play under the table
Camrie was the December Roly Poly of the month at the DRMC Child Development Center
Mom's little helper!
Camrie can pull the funniest faces, but her smile is infectious!!
OK ON TO THE PARTY!!
Her cute little birthday crown Miss Chanlee made for her at school,
she has moved up to the Caterpillar class. We love the child development center!!
The garage party!! It was such a cold day, we changed plans last minute and BBQed on the driveway and stayed warm in the garage, instead of battling the cold winds at the park. Luckily Troy had spent the day before seriously cleaning out the garage & even mopped the floor. It all worked out so good & we all had a great time!
Finally happy & smiling, she wasn't too sure about everything at first...
Ladybug & friends birthday cake
Very cautiously tasting the frosting, and then.....
in she went!!!
Hmmm, this candle looks a bit tasty!
Camrie and my cute niece Brinley
Camrie was too tired to pose for the camera so Tanner proudly shows off one of Camrie's new baby dolls and her 'learn to walk' stroller.








No comments:
Post a Comment