Wednesday, May 13, 2009
36 weeks and almost there!!
The week started out with a Monday late night trip to Labor & Delivery after throwing up a few times and not feeling so great. We thought we'd make sure everything was ok, so we got all hooked up and sure enough nice, steady contractions a minute or so apart. I got the usual look of confusion from the nurse when she asked if I could feel them and I said "Nope!" They monitored me for about an hour and called my Dr. who graciously let me go home and follow up with him the next day if I was still sick. He figured it was the throwing up and being a little dehydrated that caused the contractions. I had an NST appointment at the Perinatolgist the next morning and the contractions had stopped, but baby's heartrate was higher than they liked so I drank some water & it came back down. I still didn't feel great so we went to see Dr. Lunt. He said anytime this week baby Camrie should make her debut. I knew this would happen just when he said I could go back to work!! Oh well how can one argue with 4 months of staying home and still getting a paycheck?? Braxton is so excited & told his teacher on Tues that if he wasn't at pre-school on Wed that meant that his baby sister was here. Well, I let him stay home with me today and teacher Kim was shocked to see me at pre-school graduation tonight still pregnant. A big shout out to Nick and Paige who have been so great to watch the boys while we have run into the hospital. We are so thankful to have them as friends and neighbors - as always, we "owe them big-time!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
What a crazy few weeks for you! Can't wait to see her in person! And you again, too! Let us know when the big event happens!
So exciting...I can't wait to see pics of her...let us know when you have her K! I want to do pictures for you as soon as you are ready for me! Big hugs for you!
When I went in for my c-section with Jack I was having contractions that I couldn't feel. The nurse was surprised.
I know you're busy since she got here and all, but POST pix of Camrie, please!
Yes, I loved catching up but came to see pictures of the new baby girl. Hurry, please. Love her name. I bet grandma is just in 7th heaven.
Post a Comment