Thursday, June 11, 2009

Our sweet baby Camrie

Yesterday we took Camrie to get her first pictures taken. She was actually awake the whole time and did really well. None of her cute outfits and sundresses fit yet so we opted for all the naked pictures. They all turned out so cute, I love her pouty lips!! She is changing so much every day, yesterday was her actual due date, it's hard to believe 3 weeks has already been and gone.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish they were bigger pictures! Cute baby. Can't wait to see her!

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

Super cute!!!

Carol and Bruce said...

Oh my gosh! Too precious for words. I'm glad I finally remembered to check in. Congratulations to the whole family and I hope I get to see you all in July when Emily has her baby.

Tonya and Keith Pate said...

She is so lovely congrats!