I've gotten a lot of scrapbooking done the past couple weeks, Braxton's is almost caught up and maybe when Tanner is 5 I'll start his too :) All I can say is thank goodness for DVR and neighbors with a great movie collection. Our receiver & DVR was on the fritz last week, & Troy kindly let the repair guy know that I was in serious need of the DVR & basically we weren't going to wait out the weekend until Monday to get it fixed. So it was working the next day...yay!
I had a couch partner today, Troy has cellulitis in his elbow and is on IV antibiotics. We don't know where it came from but it started to swell the other night & now extends from mid humerus to mid forearm. They drained about 5 ml's of fluid off it today, he's got a high white count and fever. He came home with his elbow bandaged & IV port in the other arm. They cultured it and so far we know 4 colonies have grown (apparently that means it's a pretty bad infection) but we don't know what it is yet. So needless to say we are a pathetic pair...it's not very often we are home together without kids & we can't even take advantage of the opportunity to go do something besides lay on the couch & whine!!



6 comments:
You two make a great pair! I can't believe you are still on bedrest.. great for baby really boring for mom.
omg! That is awful! Reminds me of Eric's and my dreaded staph infections. Yikes. Hope you're feeling better, Troy.
I can't see your elbow. I hope there's not a twin to baby in there. I'd be really worried if it was on the back of your neck. Did you ever see The Manitou? Sorry, couldn't resist that.
feel better.
Keith had a smiliar problem with his elbow they had to cut it open and pack it and he also had antibiotics for 3 days. Hope his heels a lot sooner Keith said it was painful. Also congrats on the baby girl.
Post a Comment