Thursday, August 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Troy!



I was pretty impressed with my block 'U' skills


After we went out to celebrate Troy's birthday, we stopped at the park and let the kids master the climbing wall for awhile.  Camrie wasn't too sure about it at first, but then she was climbing like a wild girl! So glad that pictures are not availiable of me and Troy Climbing it! It probably wasn't a pretty sight when I got stuck trying to get over the very top ledge, but I made it!



A little 5 speed  Happy Birthday present to save on gas since our truck is such a guzzler.  It was really intended for Troy to drive back and forth to Hurricane and for when he does Home Health, but it's so much fun to drive, that I take it when I'm on call and when I work in Hurricane! Here's to over 300 miles on 11.5 gallons :)

No comments: