Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I love, love, love, December! I love everything about it! The shopping, the secret gifting of those in need, yummy treats,  10 nights of staying up all night watching or going down to the National Finals Rodeo in Vegas, the lights, smells, and sounds of Christmas, and so many fun traditions that keep us busy all month long.  We had FHE on Sunday, but decided last night was perfect to go walk around the temple and listen to the Nativity.  We are so blessed to live so close to the temple and enjoy the spirit we feel there.





Our kids know this as "the bench".  This very bench that made these cute little kids possible, is where I answered "YES!"


2 comments:

Chelsey said...

I actually in my mind call that your bench as well!

Carol and Bruce said...

So fun to see a bit of your Thanksgiving. The ginger bread houses look amazing and a lot of work. Merry Christmas, love you!