Since this Thanksgiving was my holiday to be on call, and work the weekend we weren't planning on going anywhere for dinner so I was very happy and excited when I heard my family was all coming to St. George! YAY! I was able to arrange a few hours off with my co-worker who I was splitting the day with so I could eat and spend some time with my family and it worked out great! We ate at my sister's house, let the kids decorate their gingerbread houses that my mom bakes and assembles every year, and had just enough time to run up to a cousin's house to have pie and visit with them and their family before the ER beckoned me back. I am truly thankful for this time of year for all the blessings me and my family enjoy. We have so much and so much to be grateful for. Here's a little peek at some of our fun...
 |
| Kason entertaining us! He'd put a little ball up his pant leg and was trying to figure out how to get it out. At one point in time he had his head on the floor with one leg in the air trying with all his might! Thanks Carson for stepping in to lend a hand! |
 |
| Cute little napkin holders |
 |
| Gingerbread houses |
 |
| My mom makes the best gingerbread! She makes bigger houses for the older kids and the younger ones get graham cracker houses to decorate. And of course she brought down the 'scraps' of gingerbread from cutting out all the shapes, so we could snack on them...who needs pie right? |
 |
| Camrie working on her house |
 |
| Braxton and Tanner's house. Tanner was so excited to get graduate up to a real house and not a graham cracker one! |
 |
| The finish products. So much fun! |
 |
| Camrie was so proud of her head band that she made in her Dragonfly class at school |
No comments:
Post a Comment