Last week I had the very infrequent opportunity of escaping St. George and ran up to Beaver for a quick visit. Here's the 'infrequent opportunity' kicker....I went CHILDLESS!! that's right...I could listen to my own music on my ipod ( no Twinkle, Twinkle, or Baa Baa Black Sheep etc...) and turn it up really loud! It's amazing how quick my nearly record breaking fast pit stop in Cedar was to get a drink without kids needing a treat and a trip to the bathroom. Anyway, I went up to see my friend and get a very long over due hair cut and color, and rode up the mountain with mom and dad to take the canoes up to the campground, and check on the snow melt. We found quite a few trees down with some mighty big roots! It was a beautiful day and I can't wait to get our trailer up there!
 |
| not the best choice of footwear! |
 |
| Check out this tree root! |
 |
| Lots of trees bent over from the heavy wet snow |
No comments:
Post a Comment