So after many "why's and how come's" Troy and I (or rather I) decided to actually start a blog...I'm so very computer iliterate as far as uploading/scanning pictures in so this may be a good way to learn and be more proficient at it - Troy will show me and I'll do a few and then not do anymore for awhile and forget how, so bear with me and we will see how this goes....
6 comments:
hello my friend - welcome to the world of blogging! - however - you stole our song - we'll have to get ya for that one!!
I'm so excited.....can't wait to see more!
I am so glad you found me!! I will add you to my favorites! I love blogging!!
Well, it's about time!
I HEART the picture of Braxton and Tanner!!
I'm so happy to see your blog! I loved seeing you too and wish it could have been longer. You girls are all just so adorable and I want to know what you are up to so this really helps. Who would have guessed we could keep in touch this way, the old family letters just don't cut it now days. I had such fun with your mom and dad this trip too.
Blogging is hard for me too, keep trying.
Post a Comment