Sunday, March 4, 2012

Your are invited to our 'Upside down, Backwards party!'

It's been a few years since our last backwards party so I decided it was time for another.  We all turned our shirts backwards, walked to the table backwards, ate with the table upside down, and had our ice cream first! Even Kason's clothes were backwards and his highchair was down as low as it could go. We had a fun time, and  Tanner wanted to have a backwards party every time we sat down to eat for the next several days, and would just turn his shirt around in hopes I'd proclaim it to be another backwards party! I guess we better have them a little more often!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hahaha! What a cute idea. You are such a fun and good Mom!!!

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

So fun! I think you are super mom!