Monday, December 19, 2011
One special lady!
I just saw this picture on my cousin Sarah's facebook page, and I had to steal it!! My grandma Jessie Smith in her kitchen slicing up her favorite lemon cake...It seems like just yesterday that I was at her house having our usual visits and going to run errands with her downtown in Beaver. I learned so much from her and she truly is one special lady to me that I will never forget. I wish my kids could have all had the chance to know her. She has been gone just a few weeks shy of 6 years, and I think about her almost daily as I have rocked 3 kids in her rocking chair since she passed away. On her birthday, I always have a Wendy's chocolate frosty and some lemon cake, those were her favorite treats! Love you Grandma :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment