Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Tanner!!!

Tanner chose Pizza Factory for his birthday dinner

Birthday cinnamon roll for breakfast
The birthday boy!
a few of Tanner's Dragonfly friends
 

I thought for sure I had posted about Tanner's 4th Birthday, but apparently I posted it on our family blog.  So even tho I'm a week and 1/2 late........Happy Birthday Tanner, we love you and hope that you have a great year, 4 is awesome!!!
These are a few pictures from Tanner's little party in his Dragonfly class at the daycare.  He chose to take Oreo cookies and Capri Suns.  He loved his crown and wore it the rest of the day.  I will post pictures from his family party later.
Fun things to remember about Tanner on his 4th Birthday:
~He LOVES Thomas the Train, and all his friends.  He can't go anywhere without at least 2 trains.  Could play with Thomas and his tracks all day EVERYDAY!
~Loves to sing! Many times I hear Tanner playing with this trains, and quietly singing I Am A Child Of God. 
~Loves to play Name That Tune with w/ Mom in the car with her IPod
~Cheese sandwhiches, Goldfish, and any kind of meat are fav. foods
~Loves to eat 'Mom's cereal' for breakfast (Special K, or Bran Flakes)
~Has the funniest laugh
~Hasn't completely grown out of his baby 'Kankles'
~ Loves his new preschool class and being a Butterfly
~Thomas movies, Little Einsteins, Jake & the Neverland Pirates, Alvin & the Chipmunks are favorite shows/movies
~Loves Baseball!! sleeps with his mitt, takes it in the car, tries to sleep in baseball hat, can hit and catch well for a 4 year old.  Loves his bike too.
~Either loves Camrie and plays well with her, or terrorizes her! Typical big brother!
~Has gotten over an extreme fear of cockroaches this summer
~Knows all the alphabet and their sounds
~Is really good at ignoring mom and dad!! :)
~Is a very good helper with Kason, & also vaccums the floor after dinner
~Nicknames are:  Tanner Man, Tanner T, Tanneruesky
~Loves mom to lay down at night with him and discuss our day (Mom's fav. too)

No comments: