David Kerksiek from Beaver redid my sisters kitchen/bathrooms and he also did the cabinets for the addition on my parent's house, so I asked him if he would come and give us a bid and some options for what we could do. Everything turned out so great and we love it. The bookshelf is amazing and so much more than I expected, and David was excited at the finished product, as he had just purchased some new equipment and wanted to try out the patterns. I was just glad that with our extremely uneven, not even close to being square walls, that everything fit just right. So if anyone needs new woodworking done...here is my shameless plug for Kerksiek Wood Design, they are awesome!!
| Laundry room |
| One of the bathrooms |
| bookshelf |
| Love the detail. David's newest design. |
This leads us to really the very last project, that wasn't on the list but, it's time to replace the tubs and showers. We had Rebath come and give us a quote, and I think that's where we end our thoughts of using Rebath....I'd rather hire someone else than deal with that JERK! But that project will have to wait until next year perhaps!
I also just have to throw in a few extra pictures. This one of the newest addition to our family. She came cheap at just $2.99 from the Dollar Store, and calls me 'grandma'. Camrie loves 'Baby W' as she has named her. Baby W goes everywhere with us, and there is drama if she is left behind. She is so cute with her and it's fun to watch her be the momma.
The next is of Tanner's body being traced so he can decorate it for this week's celebration of the young child at DRMC's Child Development Center. Both he and Camrie, (and ultimately mom) had fun scribbling and decorating their sillouettes to hang on the walls outside their classrooms. The kids always have such fun projects at school and are so proud of them.



1 comment:
Way to go getting all those jobs done, it looks amazing. I love that wood work. Your kids are adorable and I love all the pics and and am stealing some for the calendar, okay?
Post a Comment