Valentines day has always been one of my favorite 'holidays', as a kid, I loved making valentines boxes, sugar cookies with pink frosting, the heart suckers with the white outlines (you know what I'm talking about!), door ditching your friends with treats late at night (do people even do this anymore??), and giving/getting something special from somebody special! I will say, Valentines is even more fun with kids. Braxton used his creative mind and made a cute alien/robot valentines box for school, we had a fun candlelight dinner, and got busted trying to door ditch treats to our neighbors and cousins. The kids loved their valentines balloons and little gifts from mom and dad, and had to show us each and every valentine they got from their friends at school and daycare, while I scoped out the treat I would help myself to after they went to bed!! Hope you all had a great valentines day too!!
 |
| Pretty awesome valentines box |
 |
| Valentines pizza dinner by candlelight |
 |
| Braxton, Tanner, and Camrie showing off their valentines gifts |
No comments:
Post a Comment