So here I am at 33 weeks and baby Webb is well on his way, a little earlier than planned, but that's just the way it goes for me and childbirth! Luckily, after being told I was dilated to a 3 last week, Dr. Lunt didn't totally send me home to the couch, just laid on some serious restrictions for the duration of this pregnancy. We are hoping to just make it through 2 more weeks and keep baby out of the NICU. I had two steroid shots last week to speed up his lung maturation, a fetal fibronectin test, and also spent some time on the fetal monitors at work during some down-time just to see what baby was up to, & only got his hiccups, no contractions. Speaking of contractions....just what do they feel like?? how crazy to say after 3 babies and going on #4 that I have yet to feel anything that would make me wonder if I was having them? That's what makes this stage of pregnancy just a bit stressful, & why my sisters curse me so much!
For this week I get to go to work, that may change Wednesday at my next appointment, but I do need to thank those that I work with for once again covering my call and changing schedules so I can take it a bit more easy. You all seriously ROCK!
We finally got an ultrasound machine at work that does 3D images, & it has been fun to practice on myself!!
25 weeks
1 comment:
I can't wait to meet him! Just make sure he bakes long enough!
Post a Comment