Since I've had lots of questions about how things are going at the Webb Infirmary, I thought I'd give a quick update of the latest happenings....
~ Troy: has literally slept the entire week! I never knew the body could need so much rest all at once. Yesterday was great, he and Camrie had a 2 hr snooze, then they met me and Tanner on the stairs as I was headed to lay Tanner down so we kid swapped and he and Tanner slept for another 2 hrs. I got lots done during 4 hours of naps! (every toy that could possibly go in water had a nice clorox bubble bath!) Troy had a CT chest the other night which showed nothing exciting other than he still has pneumonia. We will go visit the pulmonologist next week to see why his o2 keeps dropping. He seems to be coming around tho. Today he was among the living and was up most of the day, tired, but much better. The days have all run together and he talks about doing things today that he really did yesterday!
~Braxton: Successful toothfarying Thursday night! (Whew) Not only did the toothfairy LEAVE the bag (why does there have to be a bag anyway? I never put mine in a bag!), but she left the money IN the bag too. He was quite impressed with it all! Today he made a great cabin out of Lincoln Logs, and has reminded me frequently that he is the only one of my kids that is not sick.
~Tanner: 100% better than last week at this time. Omniceft is a true gift from the pharmacy gods! Now if there was something his Aunt Caroline could concoct to tame his wild side and attitude, and bossy mouth!
Tonight I asked him to clean up his bucket of train tracks that had been knocked over, he said " No Mom, Camrie did it!"
~Camrie: Add Zithromax and Rondec to the prior post's list of meds that we have accumulated in the past few weeks! I took her in today to be seen again. No strep, but a very red throat, very stuffy nose, cough that has gotten much worse, and not much of an appetite. Troy gave her the 1st dose of Zithromax and she threw it all up, so we had to have another rx called in so she would have enough to finish the whole course, and no our insurance won't cover the 2nd prescription b/c we filled one already this morning. I love FSA cards!!. She has been up in the middle of the night every night for the past 2 weeks, we've been spoiled since she as slept through the night beginning around 2 months. This morning my little princess pooped in the tub, just as I got out- thank heavens! and to finish off the day, as I was about to put her in bed tonight, she woke up, coughed, and hacked until she projectile vomited all down the front of me, and had a little giggle and smile as I headed to the tub (which btw was cloroxed to the hilt this morning). She has started to jabber so cute the last couple days and crawled about 2 steps last night.
~Computer: has yet to recover, not sure the Geek Squad can even revive it. Time of Death...today. Cause...complete mystery. Sure glad for Troy's laptop!! and tax returns for a new one.
We have managed quite well this week despite being down one parent. Yesterday, I turned off the heat, opened the doors and windows , used pretty much a whole can of Lysol and cleaned everything, AGAIN! Washed pillows, pillowcases, blankets, toys....Once I was almost offended when our elder's quarum president said they could tell we worked at the hospital because our house always smelled so clean...just like a hospital - great! He must not spend much time there is my guess?? So I made sure to burn my sugar cookie candle for a really long time to mask the 'sterile clean smell'. All of this has really reinforced how much I do appreciate all Troy does for me, I am so blessed to have him. Also thanks to Nick and Paige for helping out, what would we do with out them. I am just glad all this has happened before they leave for Europe this Wednesday. Seems like life always happens for us right before they leave town \:)
Anyway that is our report. Thanks everyone for your thoughts and concern. We love you all.



3 comments:
Thought I would check your blog and leave a comment, but apparently I can't read well enough to see a horrible typo.
I hope N & P make it back from their trip w/o giving Europe the Pneumotonsiltoothbagbluescreenofdeathcrashingviral infection and getting it too.
Man, sorry to hear about all the sickness and I hope you are all feeling better soon. Can't wait to hear about this trip to Europe, lucky!
Post a Comment