Friday, December 4, 2009

November

My blog titles are so blah...but I guess that's what happens when you blog once a month to catch up on the hightlights, oh well...
So Camrie turned 6 months! I can't believe where the time has gone? before we know it she will be 16! She is so dang cute and so fun.  We love her to pieces.  Here are some fun things about her:
~Still sleeps through the night
~Loves to sit in her bumbo chair and play with her toes
~Can roll front to back and back to front, screams when she can't get off her tummy.
~Has started eating rice cereal, so far so good.
~Has the highest pitch scream ever, I think better than Tanner's at her age.
~Rakes in the "you are the cutest & happiest baby ever" comments from others.
~Scored us another free kids meal at Applebees the other night b/c the manager had so much fun playing with her.  We were there b/c Braxton earned a free kid's meal at Kindergarten.  So both he and Tanner ate free.  YES!!
~14 lbs 7 oz  25 .5 inches long
~Ear infection at yesterday's 6 month well baby check, plus 5 shots :( Ear infection was a surprise to us.
~Had first taste of gingerbread thanks to aunt Valerie on Thanksgiving.  I think she's hooked!
~LOVES attention and being held.
~Is so loved by everyone and we love her.

Braxton had two wiggly teeth and we spent a good hour one evening prying one of them out.  He was laying on the couch with his head in my lap and after a few minutes of wiggling it he'd have to get up and see how it was looking in the mirror.  As soon as he'd get up Tanner would climb up and lay in my lap and say "Tanner turn" and open his mouth wide.  I'd look and say they all looked good. When Braxton would come back Tanner would climb off and say "Bratton (Braxton) turn, Tanner okay".  The tooth finally came out and not only did the toothfairy take the tooth but also the baggie Braxton had put it in.  Braxton was quite concerned about why the toothfairy would take the baggie too? and even questioned Heavenly Father about it the next night in his prayers before bed...hope the toothfairy learned her lesson...   He's lost both front teeth and I love to make him say "sister Suzie sittting on a thistle" he says it just like the christmas song.
 Braxton also told me a secret a few weeks ago that a little girl in his Kindergarten class wanted to marry him.  We've had more fun teasing him about the wedding plans.  Mom: "Braxton have you gotten her a ring yet?"  Braxton: "oh yeah, she has a bat ring and I have a witch ring off our halloween cupcakes at school."  Troy mentioned something about marraige and Braxton said that it was "a lot of responsibility, kind of like paying the phone bill."  He informed us that they would get married where Troy and I did and then go to the temple in 16 years.  They are living upstairs with Tanner.  Honeymoon will be in Oceanside at our condo so they can sit and watch the trains go by.  He asked me how I chose my name and I explained that when you get married the girl takes the boy's last name, he informed me that he didn't think this little girl would be happy with that.  He also asked if it was ok to marry someone in your same class.  Too much fun!!  He is so fun to tease!!
Tanner has moved up from the Firefly class to the Bumblebee class, or the 'bumbees' as Tanner puts it,  at the DRMC daycare.  It's bad when parents get attached to their child's teacher, it's been a traumatic move for both us and his Firefly teachers.  Thanks Miss Jessica  and Miss Becky for all you've done for Tanner!!
We had a busy Thanksgiving weekend.  It began with Thanksgiving dinner at my parents house in Beaver.  The holidays are just so much better when I get to go home!! My mom is amazing and makes gingerbread houses for all the grandkids to decorate.  Troy helped Tanner make his very first one and they did a great job.  Since Braxton was with his dad in Cedar, I took his home and he and his older sister Randi who came to stay Friday night had a fun time decorating it together.  Friday evening we went up to Cedar for a family dinner and Troy's nephew from Delta was getting is Eagle scout award.  I picked up Braxton and also Randi came home with us for the night.  Saturday found us back on the road to Cedar for Grandpa Webb's 80th suprise birthday party.  We were surprised that it actually stayed a secret with the entire Webb tribe in town.  Troy made a comment that 80 is so old and he couldn't believe his dad was that old.  I ever so gently reminded him that he is 1/2 way to 80 himself!!! 
We are so excited for the NFR this week!! We LOVE it and will spend the next 10 nights on the couch because we always fall asleep watching it.  Hopefully we can score some tickets again this year, we have been a few times thanks to our great connections that have super awesome seats.
Since I'm at work I will add pictures when I get home.  Ok, let's be realistic, the pictures may not ever make it on here but I will try....

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Thanks for the update Andrea! You have the cutest little family. Love the story about Brax and his fiance! hehe...oh and I hope that toothfairy learned her lesson. I mean..what kind of fairy takes the baggie too?? ;) Well your little lady is a doll. Hope all is well.

Carol and Bruce said...

Fun to catch up on what you have been doing. I talked to Grandma toay and she told me she had a visit from you and how a cute your baby was so that prompted me to come and see for myself, yep, she is still beautiful. Enjoy every day because she will be 16 before you know it, you're right about that one. Love you!

Cyan Lynn Pate said...

She is beautiful! I can't wait for Cyan to set up, but I am trying to just hold onto everyday with her before I go back to work. You have such a great family congrats!