Tuesday, January 6, 2009
IT'S A......
Braxton and Tanner are so excited to announce that they are going to be BIG BROTHERS!!! Yep, you read right!! We are expecting a baby girl around June 10th, 2009. But if she is at all like her brothers, we can plan on her debut sometime in May (they both arrived at 36 weeks). We told our families for Christmas, Troy didn't think I could make it that long but I showed him! So we need name ideas, and just what the heck do I do with a girl?? You'd think that growing up with just sisters it would be the opposite. I have found that at least my boys are so easy, and frankly girls scare me! Anyway, we are very excited and I can't wait to go shopping there are so many cute girly outfits and accessories. She has been quite stubborn and I've had a hard time seeing what she was, but finally gave us a good look right before christmas. Troy laughs at me cuz I still get a little nervous and have to check again just to make sure. A couple days before Christmas, Tanner started saying 'baby' at daycare-his first clear word other than momma, and dadda. His teachers thought it was so cute and we thought it was very ironic! Braxton is very excited and has told everyone he can possibly tell, it took him a bit to catch on to the pink 'I love my big brother' bib he got for Christmas, he thought it was a new one for Tanner. So, that is the big news from the Webb household, and we've been so excited to share it with everyone else!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
I am SO EXCITED for you guys!! Girls are so fun to shop for!!
How about "Charlotte"? haha
Congratulations! How funny I worked with you all day and had no idea. You must carry your babies really well. I am very excited for you to get a baby girl! I love mine so much and you will just have a ball.
Congratulations! You will love having a girl!
Oh, Thanks for the cute gift! My kids loved it!
Congratulations, girls are a ton of fun especially when it comes to accessorizing!! Although we really do love our rough and tough little guy. Anyways that is really exciting.
You little secret keeper! I have been speculating based on conversations we had, but I had decided not to pry too much! I feel horrible that I worked with you all day and hadn't even ready your blog yet!
I am so excited for you, especially that you're having a girl, and excited that I can have someone to practice on!
Thanks for helping me out so much in US!
Congrats! I think our moms were telling each other on Christmas that we were both pregnant. How funny. How fun for you to have a girl...I'm scared of them, but excited for other people who have them!
So I had a question for you...my friends and I were trying to throw together a girls' weekend in st george some time in Feb or March but the house we were going to stay in fell through. I just thought I'd ask if you know anyone who rents out homes or condos there. It's kind of last minute but we're trying to make it work!
hey girl, how are you? I miss all of you so much...so excited you're having a girl. That means you gotta check out the little business I'm doing...I make tutus for little girls and the baby ones are so cute! Keep in touch!
GIRLS ARE FUN!!! Take it from someone who knows! ;0) Congrats!! I would love to take pictures for you, just let me know! SO EXCITING!!!!
Congrats! Don't worry- you'll figure out what to do with a girl. Raquel followed my boys and I thought I'd be totally lost, but we're doing allright. Just so you know, girls are very different right off the bat! I'm so excited for you!
Hurray for you guys! I can't believe it took me this long to find out... Good job hiding it, and I totally missed all the snacking behind the piano! Girls are a blast to dress for sure. Congrats!
Congratulations! girls are so much fun.
Post a Comment