What Shows Do you Watch On T.V.
1. Sports - I could name 8 different stations (thanks to Troy)
2. CSI
3. Law & Order
4. Without a Trace
5. NUMB3ERS
6. Studio 5
7. Jay Leno
8. Cartoons w Braxton
What did you do yesterday
1. Got up earlier than expected - we both forgot about the time change!
2. Church - was 10 mins. late even with an extra hour!!
3. Laid on the couch while Troy got yummy roast out of crock pot & the rest of dinner ready & on the table- I didn't feel too good. Very blessed with a great husband!
4. Laid on the couch some more...
5. Watched "School of Rock" on of my fav. movies bought it Sat.
6. Looked through JC Penny X-mas toy catalogue...I'm clueless this year as far as gifts go.
7. Was surprised & excited for Tanner to walk a few steps alone w/o being coached.
8. Wrote in Tanner's baby book about walking before I went to bed.
Where do you like to eat
1. Olive Garden
2. Rusty's Ranch House -Up Cedar Canyon
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. The Gun Barrel
5. Inn n Out
6. Maria's - Mexican in Beaver
7. Home
8. Take dinner to the park with my family
Things you are looking forward to
1. Another day off! (5 out of 5)
2. Being home with Tanner & Braxton tomarrow
3. Getting the rest of my cleaning done (yes, I love to clean)
4. San Diego trip in 2 weeks ( Utah vs. San Diego St. game) with a few surprises for Braxton - we are flying and spending 2 days at Disneyland. He will be so excited about both.
5. The upcoming holidays
6. Getting my kitchen cabinets stained (they are all up and functional yay! thanks Troy you are the best!)
7. Braxton riding his bike w/o training wheels and help. Troy took them off tonight and did pretty good.
8. Finishing my Christmas shopping.
Things on your wish list
1. Someone to landscape and fence my backyard so we can enjoy it w/o kids rolling down the steep hill.
2. To always make Troy as happy as he makes me.
3. To teach my children to be good citizen's, have integrity, and choose the right.
4. To always let my family & friends know how much I love and appreciate them.
5. Travel back East to see the historical sights.
6. A trailer - we love our tent, but I've spent my whole camping life other than girl's camp and 4H camp, in a trailer- it makes camping w/ a baby so much easier Maybe next summer...
7. Relax more than I do.
8. To just lay on the couch and watch tv all day with no kids (Troy doesn't think I could to it, I'm a goer.)
I tag Paige, Aunt Carol, Jenni Jolley, & anyone else who wants a little fun!



2 comments:
What great answers! Its fun to get to know a little more about people.....
I loved reading your tag, and had to laugh about you knowing 8 different sports stations.. me too! Have fun at the Utah-San Diego game coming up!! Go Utes! I would love a happy husband...
Post a Comment